Welcome to our SAGE server!
SAGE (http://sagemath.org) is free scientific distribution of Python language with lots of 3rd party modules, "a viable free open source alternative to Magma, Maple, Mathematica and Matlab" (also you may be interested in PythonXY, pythonxy.com). You can copy-paste any example from OpenOpt, FuncDesigner or DerApproximator documentation into our online SAGE Calculator and see how it works.
- The server is hosted by National University of Kyiv-Mohyla Academy, Ukraine. Thanks to Mykola Ilin for great assistance in organizing it.
- OpenOpt Suite is updated from subversion repository each server reboot.
- We have all solvers installed except of ALGENCAN (there were some build problems with SAGE).
- Our processor - Intel Xeon 5500 3.2GHz.
- The server is primarily intended for Ukrainian students; documentation in Ukrainian language is in progress.
- We cannot guarantee any safety for your files, so please don't store any important data here.
- Currently we have very small RAM limit (1 Gb) but maybe in future we will have opportunities to increase it.
- Each spreadsheet that has been run no more than 1 minute ago consumes about 100 Mb.
- Thus, please don't use the SAGE server for mature problems.
To run OpenOpt / FuncDesigner examples you should switch from Sage to Python!
Go to the server: https://sage.openopt.org:8000